The XR-SLIDE 3 veterinary x-ray table is an x-ray table with an integrated movable drawer and stand for portable x-ray units.
A lubrication-free sliding system allows the drawer and stand to be easily moved along the length of the table.
The stand’s construction allows for installing x-ray apparatus weighing up to 35 kg. The stand height is adjustable in the range of 70-120 cm from the drawer surface. The table is mounted on casters with brakes, which enable its easy mobility.
The table top is made of 16 mm thick HPL board transparent to X-rays. The drawer 60x65x3 cm is covered with an anti-slip mat.
Features of the table:
• permissible load of 150 kg
• steel base, covered with powder coated paint resistant to chipping and scratching
• 4 lockable casters
• 8 mm HPL plate
• advanced sliding system
• drawer (60x65x3cm) for an x-ray detector
Advanced sliding system:
In the XR-SLIDE 2 table we used a system of lubrication-free linear guides. This system is based on the principle of „sliding instead of rolling“. Optimized high-performance polymers in combination with non-corrosive materials are used as the sliding surface. The guides run dry, which makes them maintenance-free and insensitive to the effects of dirt, water, chemicals, heat or impacts. In addition, thanks to the materials used and a special design, they are characterized by extremely quiet operation.
Features of the top made of HPL laminate:
– Very high strength and resistance to mechanical damage
– It has a significant chemical and biological resistance
– Easy to keep clean and sterile
– Flame retardant (Class Cs1, d0)
– Waterproof, full resistance to moisture and water vapor